Dr Rusli Bin Arshad
Dr Rusli bin Arshad graduated from University of Malaya in 1978 after completing his MBBS. He continued his studies of specialisation at the University Hospital of Wales, Cardiff, where he earned his Fellowship Faculty of Anesthetist (FFARCSI) in 1982.
Presently, Dr Rusli is the Medical Director and Consultant, Anesthesiologist, at KPJ Johor Specialist Hospital.
He also serves the role as Chairman of Board of Management at KPJ Johor including multiple Committees:
- Chairman – Board of Management, KPJ Johor
- Chairman – Medical Advisory Committee, KPJ Johor
- Chairman – Medical Professional Organization Meeting, KPJ Johor
- Chairman – Risk, Safety & Quality Committee, KPJ Johor
- Chairman – Credentials & Privileging Committee, KPJ Johor
- Chairman – Patients Complaint & Conflict Resolution Comm., KPJ Johor
As an Ex-Officio member, he holds several Committee responsibilities; Dr Rusli is also a Member and Advisor to:
- Member – Clinical Governance Action Comm., KPJ Healthcare Berhad
- Member – Board of Directors, KPJ Johor
- Advisor – Nursing Management, KPJ Johor
Dr Yap Lip Kee
Dr Yap Lip Kee graduated from University of Singapore in 1977. After he became a Member of Royal College of Obstericians & Gynaecologists, United Kingdom in 1984.
He joined Johor Specialist Centre as a Visiting Medical Consultant & Fertility Specialist in 2004.